Saturday, June 21, 2008

Little fingers

Every day after breakfast Wesley goes in his stroller and gets parked in front of the horse pen while I feed everything. He's such a good kid. He just sits there for about 10 minutes and giggles at the horses. The horses find him very interesting. Let me rephrase that, Rocky finds him interesting. Rocky, the yearling miniature horse from hell, who playfully tries to take a hunk out of my juicy flesh whenever I'm around him. I'm very afraid of what he might do to little tiny fingers that venture into his pen. I think the horse is going to need some serious training of sorts. I don't know what to do with him. He's insanely playful which I really enjoy. He just doesn't realize that I'm higher up on the superiority ladder. I'm not sure I know I'm higher up than him. Crappy little horse. Anyways, here is Wesley parked watching the "horsies".

No comments: