Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Meaning

I love this kid so much. I seriously didn't know I could love another human being like I love this little boy. He is just the light of my life and has brought so much meaning to my life. I only wish we would have had kids sooner so we could had enjoyed this years ago. When Sean and I got married we knew we wanted children "one day". That phrase got dragged out and delayed for a myriad of reasons, most of which having to do with financial stability. Then there came a point where we were somewhat financially stable but too scared to take the plunge into the unknown. I'm just happy we did take that plunge. I'm excited to take that plunge again sometime in the future and give Wesley a little bro or sis but not right away, we are having way too much fun with the little guy at this age. Here is proof.



Then he looks over and discovers I have an ear.....and tries to RIP it from my skull with his kung fu grip


No comments: