Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What will they think of next?

I've mentioned in the past that this kid is in love with Play-Doh. The cabinet where the Play-Doh lives also the cabinet where the medicine and phone books live, so whenever it gets opened he'll come running from across the house screaming "pla-duh" at the top of his lungs. I have decided he needs some of the cool play sets that Play-Doh makes so last night I went searching online. Who knew they made so many things for that stuff. I mean there are countless play sets out there. My favorite was this one:

Magic Swirl Ice Cream Shop Playset



This ice cream shop allows youngsters to make swirled soft serve "ice cream" in cones along with mini candies, cookies, pretzels - even decorate cakes. Seriously cool (although I'm always hungry so maybe that's the appeal for me). I thought about buying this for about half of a second before clicking out of the screen. The poor kid likes to eat it when it doesn't look like an ice cream cone with sprinkles for goodness sake. There would be no stopping him, I'd have to dig the Play-Doh out of his teeth. Nope, we'll wait until he's older for this one.

No comments: