Thursday, April 2, 2009

The return of the Pee Pee Dogs

They're back. It's been over a year since their last visit but alas they have returned. My folks have, once again, left for a week and a half to travel around Europe and we are watching their miniature schnauzer Dieter and dachshund Max. They have already made the rounds and peed on everything in sight. I hope now that the house smells like them they will stop. At least it's hard wood and not carpet. They also growl at my kid. I guess since the last time they were here he's started walking and talking (yelling) and has become somewhat scary to little dogs (this morning he chased them around with a whisk). They are feeling they must show their dominance over him. We'll see who wins this battle. Oh well, I'm happy we can help my folks out in this small way as they do a lot for us. On the up side, Chance is thrilled to have other little dogs to play with all day.

Max has fallen in love with the Elmo chair.



Here is the gang hanging out on the couch.

No comments: