Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!


I hope everyone is having an enjoyable Easter! I'm happy we did all the festivities yesterday since it is 45 degrees and raining here today. Wesley had his first Easter egg hunt yesterday and it went far better than I expected. The evening before, I dyed the eggs and then offered a few to Wesley to look at and examine. He refused them, shaking his head and saying "no no". So I was curious if he would even want to find the eggs yesterday. It seems he had a change of heart and gladly ran around picking up as many eggs as he could. His little basket was so full he was literally dragging it around. He had a lot of fun.

I wanted to send out a huge Thank You to Aunt Jessica for hosting a great Easter egg hunt. You have a great backyard for screaming kids to run around in. Happy Easter everyone!


No comments: