Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My laundry helper

We are in the midst of getting drenched with rain this week. This is wonderful for my new baby grass but not so good for a toddler with an excess of energy. Needless to say we are very bored. This also means there is nothing to blog about, so I shall leave you with a couple of pictures. Wesley "helps" me fold laundry every week. He does this by pulling each article of clothing out of the basket, identifying what it is and then throwing it at me. I then have to try and fold it properly before the next piece of clothing is hurdled at my head. It's kind of a fun game....laundry folding has become a speed event in our house.

This is now what I get when I ask him to smile for the camera. Mister Cheesy Smile.



He doesn't usually go around without a shirt on, he lost it due to his new fun trick of spewing whatever he's drinking all over himself. Grrr.

No comments: