Thursday, April 9, 2009

Count down

Three days, two hours and nineteen minutes until the pee pee dogs go home. I'm certain that they are counting down the days just as much as we are. Wesley has been terrorizing them on a daily basis. His newest thing is to find a spatula, any spatula, and chase them around the house with it. The other day he cornered Max and whacked him with the spatula. Max had had enough of this not so fun game and went after Wesley, teeth bared. I, of course, immediately took the spatula away and put it up on the counter out of reach. I have four up there at the moment, and he keeps finding new ones. I never knew I had so many spatulas.

Poor Dieter, the mini schnauzer, just shakes and hides by my feet when Wesley is in the room. I think they are both going to jump into my parents arms when they return Sunday evening (that or I'm going to throw them into their arms). It sure makes me realize what an angel our little terrier Chance is to take all this toddler brutality every day and never show any aggression or shyness. He's our little saint.

No comments: