Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Miss Abby!


We had a wonderful day today. My friend Jessica's little girl turned one year old today and she had a cute little party to celebrate it. Wesley thoroughly enjoyed himself as did I. There were eight little kids there in total and I don't think my kid has been around that many kids, ever. He fluctuated between joining in on the fun and clinging to me for dear life. Over all it was a good time had by all.

We also celebrated Easter today since the weather is supposed to be rainy and 45 degrees tomorrow. You couldn't ask for a more beautiful day than today. Clear skies, sunny and no wind. I'll do a post tomorrow about the Easter egg hunt since it was Wesley's first.

I'm also excited because we sold our big old tractor today. I love Craigslist! We bought it to fill in the pool hole and now that it has been accomplished we no longer need it around (it was kind of an eye sore). We sold it for what we paid for it so I feel great about that. Good bye big green machine!

Here are some pictures from today's festivities.

Jessica did a really nice job on the cake, see the art degree is good for something...right?



Wesley and the birthday girl



Opening presents, she sure had this down to an art!



Hamming it up with birthday sunglasses

No comments: