Monday, August 25, 2008

Temperaments

I wish I was writing about something exciting we did this weekend, but we did nothing....as usual. The high point of my weekend was taking a flat tire to the service station to get fixed. We seriously get a flat tire every two weeks. I told the guys at the local service station they should tip the road graders. We have our dirt roads graded at least once a week and they draw the gravel and nails out of the ditch and onto the road. One of the downsides to living on gravel roads I suppose.

Wesley is starting to act more and more like a toddler. If I take something away from him he's not supposed to have he will cry and throw himself on the floor. It's such odd behavior from the normally even tampered kid. I guess the temperamental thing is here to stay. Lately I call him my little re-decorator. He walks his high chair all over the house, along with a side table. He's also in love with his walking toy he got for his birthday. He'll walk all over the place with it, ramming it into walls. He's sure growing up fast. I'll get some video of him walking with his toys.
That's all for now.

No comments: