Saturday, August 9, 2008

Muffin top anyone?

Ahh geez, the kid is getting into everything today. He's getting tall enough to reach stuff on the lower shelves. This is bad. Today alone he's already:

-pulled down the bag of pasta in the pantry, spilling shells all over the floor
-ripped out every piece of paper from the desk drawer and is proceeding to eat them
-flung every DVD from the shelf in the living room onto the floor and danced on them

It's barely noon and I want to pull my hair out.

This is not all he does. He has taken to pinching my fat. You know when you sit at the computer, the little fat that comes out the top of your shorts (muffin top anyone?). Yeah he pulls up my shirt and pokes and pinches it. It's ironic since he's the reason I have muffin top in the first place. Little tiny turkey.

No comments: