Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm gonna lose it

I feel I might be going a little insane. I've told you all that we canceled our DISH cable tv something like 4-5 months ago. That's fine and dandy, no regrets there. The problem is that DISH Network can't wrap its imbecile brain around the fact that someone ditched them. They call me EVERY day. Sometimes two or more times a day. Some times 20 minutes apart.

For the past 3 months.

I, seriously, can't take it anymore. I think I'm going to lose it. I've called them back to be placed on their No Call List. I believe I've been placed on that no call list at least 120 times. I've reported them to the National Do Not Call list. Nothing will stop them. What makes it worse is when they call and I pick up the phone, it's just dead air. There is no one on the line. It's like they're taunting me.

I finally semi-lost it yesterday and called them up after two phone calls during Little Dudes nap. Don't mess with Mommy during Little Dudes nap. I talked to this nice Hispanic woman (it's harder to yell at them when they're nice), she said they were very sorry and after looking up my records she proceeds to tell me that I have indeed signed myself up for their no call list. Thanks for telling me something I ALREADY know. She then transfered me to someone else that can help me (can we say passing the buck?) I sat on hold for 18 minutes and finally hung up. Back to square one.

I just don't know what to do. It's like they are just harassing me now. I'm going to have to call someone or just get a new phone number. Those asshats are never going to get my business ever again. They've thoroughly made Mommy mad.

Or maybe I'm just going mad.

No comments: