Monday, July 21, 2008

Seven Years Today!


Seven years ago today I walked down the aisle and said "I Do". Sean and I were both Seniors in college finishing up our final semester. I met Sean online back in the fall of 1997 as freshmen. We started chatting on AOL and found out we were next door neighbors in a joining dorms. We went on a few dates and decided it wasn't working out and went on our merry way. Then in October of 1999 we met up again and decided to go out. Glad we did! This time it "took" and we were married on July 21, 2001. It's been a wonderful seven years! I am truly blessed to have married my best friend. Happy Anniversary Sean!

We actually celebrated our anniversary yesterday since that is when we had baby sitters. My parents came over and Sean and I escaped to Red Lobster to gorge ourselves on lobster and snow crab. Man that was tasty. We were going to go see the new Batman movie as well but it is almost three hours long and we just couldn't be gone six hours. So we picked what we'd rather do and eating won, go figure. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for babysitting!

No comments: