Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Our redneck life

The pool demo has been stalled due to the birthday party and the visit of family. But in an attempt to keep going on it, Sean has been taking down the wrought iron fence that surrounds the pool. This will enable him to use the tractor to scoop dirt all around the pool....or should I say hole in the ground. Now that half the fence is down there is nothing keeping the grazing animals from getting up close to the house. I was a little worried about having the horses and goats right up next to the windows but so far so good. This is what I saw when I came into the living room yesterday:



How redneck are we? I found it highly entertaining watching the goats run up and down
the slope of the torn up pool hole. They are having tons of fun. Now I'm just waiting for them to "find" the tractor. Goats are notorious for wanting to be on the highest point, so I fully expect to look out there and find them standing on the tractor. The geese are also joining in on the fun. Who needs to go to the zoo when you can just look out your window?!

No comments: