Friday, July 11, 2008

Grandpa and Grandma are here!

The in laws have arrived! Sean's parents arrived late last night and it is so nice to see them. They left New Mexico roughly two and a half weeks ago and have been driving all over the country visiting all the children and grandchildren. With the price of gas the way it is they are spending a small fortune to see us and I greatly appreciate it! Wesley hasn't seen them since Christmas and he just didn't know what to think of the new people in his house this morning when he woke up. He just sat on the living room floor staring at Grandpa, no smiles no nothing. It was funny. He warmed up to them quickly and soon he and Grandma were both wearing plastic bowls on their heads. I have a great picture of this and of course my camera and computer have decided they aren't talking this evening so I will try and get the pictures off onto the laptop tomorrow. I hope I can because the pictures are adorable.

No comments: