Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Chapters

Today marks our 8th wedding anniversary. It's hard to believe it's been eight years already. This October we'll have been together for ten years. Time just seems to fly as I get older. We've been through so much together and I wouldn't change any of it. I truly married my soul mate and best friend. Happy Anniversary Sean!

We've created some wonderful chapters in our life, from dating:




To engagements.




To marriage.




A wonderful honeymoon.




A couple of graduations.




To creating a beautiful baby boy.




Can't wait for the next chapter....that chapter is kicking the crud out of me as I type. :)

4 comments:

Hoofprints said...

wow...I can't believe how many pictures you guys have of eachother. I'd be hard pressed to find just one of our wedding. You guys look so amazing together. One of the best lookin' couples I've ever met. :-) congrats on the anniversary and here's to 80 more!

The Menagerie Momma said...

Thanks Jessica, you are too kind.

Stacy said...

This one is sweet. I am very impressed with your accomplishment. And I'll agree with Jessica that you two are very photogenic.

The Menagerie Momma said...

Thanks Stacy. Have I told you I'm happy you are part of the family?