Sunday, June 28, 2009

Weekly Winners June 21-27


I've been wanting to participate in Weekly Winners for awhile now and am finally going to try and start. Weekly Winners is where, every Sunday, you post your favorite photos taken from the past week. It was created by Sarcastic Mom, who takes some lovely pictures...go check her out. It's not a contest or anything, just something to do every Sunday. Anyways, here are my favs from this past week.

Contemplating which rock to toss in the pond


Sophie on a hot summer evening


Loving his "chocolate cereal" (malt-o-meal with a little chocolate syrup)


Sitting on the front porch laughing at Mom singing the "Lambaba"


Wazzup Mom?


The hat goes wherever the kid goes

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Love, love, love the "sitting on the front porch" shot. Adorable!

Little Man's blog said...

Labamba? I can't even make out the words when I'm listening to it!

The Menagerie Momma said...

Listen to it one million seven thousand and sixty three times and I guarantee you will know every single word. We have it on the Sesame Street CD in the van. I'll burn you a copy for Little (evil grin).