Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hat Man Jack

    I went out and did the garage sale thing again this morning. This is definitely the last time this season. I'm officially burnt out on garage sales. Actually I'm burnt out on filling my already full house any fuller with other people's junk. I did make out like a bandit in the book department. I found at least 20+ new books that he's gonna love. That alone would have made the trip worth it but I also found other junk stuff. Wesley has this strange love of hats. Any hat, or even things that aren't hats but can be worn on the head, become near and dear to him. He had quite the hat collection before today but now he's got a massive collection. I asked him to model his hats for me today and I thought I'd share. We didn't get them all because he got timed of the trying on hat game pretty quick.

His new bike helmet


Fireman Wesley


His sun hat, won't leave the house without it


Wild wild west hat


Construction worker hat


Safari hat


Don't you just love his "smile for the camera" look?


In this last picture you can see his battle wounds from the other day. We had our first big "ouchie". He was trying to step out of his sandbox and tripped and face planted on the cement. He didn't put his little hands out in front of him so his face took the full brunt. His nose was bleeding all over, his chin was bleeding with sand embedded in the cuts and above his mouth was all scraped. It was pretty bad. He looks a lot better now but his face is still healing. Luckily he didn't knock out any teeth! Sean says "chicks dig scars" so he'll be ok. :)

No comments: