Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Kids say the darndest things

This morning I hauled Wesley to the post office along with a big black trash bag full of sculptures to ship out. We finally get up to the desk and I'm unloading the boxes onto the counter when Wesley tugs on my shorts and quietly says "Mommy I pooping". I look down at him and say "That's great hon, thanks for sharing". He then turns to the line of people behind us and yells "I pooping!!". Greeeeeat. The people in line smiled and a few giggled. He's such a ham.

We are going to see the Oklahoma Aquarium the weekend after next and I've been trying to get Wesley excited about the road trip since it's the only one we'll be taking this summer. So everyday when we're eating lunch I talk to him about how we're going to go see fishies of all sizes and shapes and even see sharks! Then I tell him that we are going to see the fishies with Noni and Papa and Aunt Betsy and Uncle Blake. Throughout the day he'll come up to me and tell me we're going to go see fishies. I ask him who we're going to go see them with and he lists off Noni and Papa and Betsy and Bob. He can't seem to get uncle Blake correct so he calls him "Bob". Sorry Blake, you are now known as Bob.

1 comment:

Little Man's blog said...

Bob says "oh no", followed closely by "that boy's in trouble." Which means he really loved it. I however, howled like it was comedy central.