Friday, June 12, 2009

25 Weeks



All I have to say is that this pregnancy is flying by so fast! I can't believe I only have 15 more weeks until "D Day". Scary! Even though I've gone through labor and delivery once already I have to admit I'm not looking forward to that whole experience again. Luckily it goes fairly fast and there is an end, can't go on forever.....right?

My wedding rings are officially removed and replaced with a large silver band that I used during pregnancy #1. The rings were getting tight from swelling and I thought it was time to bite the bullet and get them off while I still can. The swelling hasn't been too noticeable yet, only right before I go to bed do I feel like there might be some in my feet and occasionally fingers.

I call this stage the "freaky dancing belly stage". It's that time when you sit on the couch and watch the belly move and jive. If you place a cup or remote control on the belly it will move up and down and all around. It's cool. She's a mover and shaker! As I move into the third trimester I find the fatigue returning. It's getting harder and harder to get out of bed in the morning. Some of this is due to being sleepy and some is due to the fact that it's physically difficult to get out of bed. That's about all. I have my gestational diabetes test the visit after next and then I move into every 2 week visits to the doctor. Fun stuff!

3 comments:

Hoofprints said...

Lookin' good! You are carrying so different from Wesley. It's amazing to see such a difference. You are one of those pretty pregnant people.

The Menagerie Momma said...

Thanks Jessica, that's very kind of you to say. First and second pregnancies are soooo different....but you know that!

Stacy said...

I agree with Jessica. You are such a lovely pregnant woman. Your face is just beautiful and radiant. It seems like your pregnancy is going fast - while mine took 47 months! Get lots of rest!