Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween, cold fishies & giggles

I hope everyone had a nice Halloween. This year Halloween just crept up on me. We totally didn't do a thing. No trick or treating, no candy, no costumes. It was a total bust. We did have a nice, quiet evening though. Living out in the middle of no where means there is virtually no chance of youngin's on our doorstep looking for candy.

Today I went out and attempted to catch fish out of the koi pond before it freezes over and they all croak. First place to find fish was the filter box, that's where they like to hide. I caught the three large ones there. Then I crouched next to the water with my net and with stealth like movements managed to catch 18 more little baby fish. There are at least 20 more out there that I couldn't catch. Good luck little fishies! The lucky 18 I did manage to catch are safely upstairs in a stock tank in the bathroom. I'm sure everyone wishes they had a big Rubbermaid stock tank full of fishes in their bathroom.

Here is a random video taken today of our silly, giggly kid doing what he does best....be cute.

No comments: