Tuesday, November 11, 2008

We got ourselves a climber!

The climbing has progressed to chairs. Lord help us all. I came out of the kitchen this afternoon to find Wesley standing on the kitchen chair flinging my half painted sculptures off of the table. I think I had a minor heart attack. Luckily none of them were damaged, I don't know how but I'm sure thankful! For once in my life I wish the house had wall to wall carpet instead of hard wood and tile since a topple off of a chair onto the latter is going to be painful and inevitable.

In addition to his new found climbing skilz he is getting over his second cold. I'm thankful this is only the second time he's gotten sick and I hope it's gone as quickly as the last time. Poor kid woke up several times last night with a blocked nose and finally I brought him into our bed so we all might get some sleep. That theory backfired. Instead of just him being awake all night he made it so we all got no sleep. I just hope he stays healthy after this for our big road trip in less than two weeks, I don't want anyone else getting sick. That's all that's new around here.

No comments: