Thursday, November 6, 2008

Testing

My little man has definitely been testing me over the past month. He's figuring out that old Mom and Dad can be wrapped around his finger and that he can get away with things. His "Little Tiny Turkey" status is growing by the day.

A new development that came along with walking is the fun ability to stand in the bath tub. He's been doing this for about a month now and it is just the most frustrating thing. He stands up, I take his little arm and tell him "No, we don't stand in the bath tub" and make him sit down. He giggles, looks at me and stands up again. I know it's a matter of time before he falls and breaks something open. As a result we have speedy little 3 minute baths. It's a shame because he really enjoys bath time.

Another turkey moment happens when I give him his cup of milk. He sits down and sucks up a few gulps and then spews it all out down the front of his shirt. If we don't catch him right away he will do this to the entire cup of milk. I'll find him smiling, holding his cup, with his shirt and pants drenched a dog licking up all of the evidence. It's so frustrating.

He also still pinches my fat whenever he has the chance. He knows it bothers me and takes full advantage. It's lovely.

Here are some random pictures from the past few days.
Here is happens when I ask Wesley to give the kitty a hug.



Here is Sean and his "mini me".



Wesley's clean-up crew.

No comments: