Friday, November 7, 2008

Growing like a weed

Wesley must be doing some serious growing lately as he is having a hard time fitting into some of his clothes. So I've been buying "new" clothes for him off of eBay for the past couple of weeks and it's been filtering in the past several days. Some of the clothes are new with tags and others are in used but like new shape. Looks like he's officially in 18-24 month clothing (although the pants are a little long and most have to be rolled).

There is some really cute stuff on eBay and I'm picking it up for a fraction of the cost of new stuff. I picked up nine long sleeved shirts for $3.00, two long sleeved Gap onsies for $.99 (these are ultra cute), a red pull on fleece for $.99, and an adorable brand new outfit with a little puffer vest, shirt and corduroy pants for $5. Super deals. Since these little ones go through clothes so fast I just can't imagine how people can afford to pay full price for brand name clothes or even non brand name clothes.

Since he's become proficient at walking he needed some new shoes, the leather soled Robeez knock offs weren't cutting it anymore. So I found these:

Aren't they just the cutest little shoes? They are made by Jack & Lily. They are still leather soled shoes but they have more padding and some rubber on the soles for beginner walkers. He's not ready for the jump into thick, rubber soled kid shoes. I got these brand new off of eBay for $17 with free shipping (they are $30 brand new in stores). I can't wait for them to arrive. They are 18-24 month size and I hope they fit until the end of Winter or Spring.
Here's hoping!

Have I mentioned how much I love eBay? :)

No comments: