Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Road trip

We made it! I wasn't sure I'd have internet access but turns out we do. The trip was uneventful and went quickly. Wesley was a wonderful traveler, taking regular naps and being his happy self. Here is Sean and Wesley posing in Albuquerque yesterday morning at the hotel.

I've always told Sean that I could see living in Albuquerque. It's such a pretty, clean town (from what I've seen). It's really a pretty city.

We stopped along the way at different fast food joints for lunch or dinner and Wesley enjoyed playing in the booth and not being confined to his clip on high chair.


The landscape around here is sure different. Beautiful mountains, very scrubby and dessert like. We are sure happy to be here and are enjoying the time with Sean's folks. Wesley has warmed up to Granny and Grandpa and now plops down in their laps with a book in hand ready to be read to. He's having fun. I'll write more when there is more to write about.

No comments: