Friday, November 14, 2008

The sicky

Well, my kid gave me whatever he had and now I'm sick as well. Joy. I've had the sore throat from hell for two days now and just now decided to start medicating myself. Tylenol works wonders on a sore throat by the way. I'm still congested and have a sinus headache but at least the throat is feeling better. I feel like I'm on the downhill side of it though, I've felt decent all day.

We felt good enough to dance today. One of our new rituals is to dance in the afternoon to Micheal Buble on YouTube. I love Micheal Buble, he's got as awesome voice and Wesley seems to like it too. He sits on my hip and we twirl around the room. Him with a giant grin on his face. It's cute.

Yesterday I set up a photo shoot at Sears to have some family pictures taken. I found Wesley the cutest little outfit and decided we needed some new pictures. Now I just hope he smiles for the camera. I'll put them up here on the blog when I get them (if they turn out good). Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

No comments: