Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pictures

We went into Sears Portrait Studio today to have some pictures taken. Wesley really did well, he was all smiles...it was wonderful. We got some really cute snapshots due to the photographers skills with a rubber ducky. She would squeak it and he would smile away. She was good.

Here are a few of my favorites. I'm sure some will become Christmas gifts so I won't show them all. I went way over my budget but since we do this every blue moon, I thought it would be ok.





On a different note, I am totally bummed to not be going to the midnight showing of Twilight this Thursday. I got online last night to pre-order a ticket and both showings were already sold out. I had it all planned, Sean would be home (sleeping) as would Wesley so I could go see it with no problem. My normal bedtime is usually around 1-1:30 am so being up that late would be no problem. But alas they sold them out in record time. So Sean and I are going Saturday to a matinée while my Mom babysits. I'm really excited to see it! Thanks Mom!

No comments: