Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Off to vote!


Wesley and I made our way to the voting station this morning. We were in and out of there in a little less than an hour. They didn't have lines so much as musical chairs. They had chairs lined up and we just hopped from chair to chair until we made it to the voting booth. Wesley danced and amused everyone while we were waiting. He went up to random strangers and "talked" to them, he even petted one ladies purse and declared it a doggie. This is such a cute age, and he's such a cute kid. Good combination.

I was excited to vote for the first time today. I don't know what made this year "the year" but I felt strongly over some issues and decided to let my vote count. My Mother-in-law says it's because I'm a Mom now, and I think she's right. I'm excited to see this man win tonight and hope he does (my fingers are crossed).

No comments: