Monday, November 17, 2008

Random thoughts

I swear the snot is never going to stop oozing from this childs nose. Never. Ever. He's had this cold for 8 days now and I just assumed it would go away after a week but after talking to my friend Jessica it looks like the snot can last up to two weeks. **banging head on desk*** I just wish he could learn to blow his nose, man that would make this a lot easier. I'm apologizing in advance to Becca and Jeremy if he still has the snots by next week when we see you guys. From what I've read, a child with a cold can pass that cold as long as there are symptoms (snot) present. So sorry!

Happy Birthday Jeremy! The big 3-1! You old man you! :) Hope you are having a great birthday!

Oh and since this post is turning into random thoughts....there is only 37 days until Christmas. Crap.

No comments: