Monday, April 28, 2008

Showering the bride

I've been helping to plan a bridal shower for my sister for the past month and yesterday my Mom, Wesley and I dove up to Kansas City to throw the shower. It was a lot of fun. There was a pretty decent turn out. We played some fun games including the popular toilet paper wedding dress and a form of 21 questions where I asked the groom, Blake, 21 questions about himself and then my sister, Betsy, has to tell us what his answers were. For every question she got wrong she had to put a stick of gum in her mouth. It was pretty funny when she was trying to crap the 10th piece if gum in there. I was hoping for 21 pieces of gum personally...but oh well. Wesley did great at the shower, he just soaked up all the attention from the other women there. He's definitely a ladies man. He passed out half way through the opening of the presents and slept on the couch for the remainder of the festivities. He didn't appreciate the 6 hour round trip ride in the car but overall he did a great job. Pictures below.

No comments: