Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Baby watch 2008

Nine days and counting until my friend Jessica pops. Her due date is quickly approaching and we are all anxious to meet Alex's baby sister. Jessica and I have been friends ever since fifth grade. We've been through a whole lot together....middle school, high school, college roommates, bad dates, weddings and now babies. All of our babies are 9 months apart, Alex was born October of 2006, then came Wesley July of 2007 and now her little girl will make her debut April of 2008. Don't worry friends, that's where it stops! No baby for me in 9 months! We are on the two or three year plan, I need a large break before attempting this hayride again. I will be sure to announce the coming of Jessica's baby with pictures on the blog. I'm anxious to be an auntie to another beautiful little girl!

No comments: