Sunday, April 6, 2008

Don't sweat the small stuff

I find myself more and more frazzled these days. My list of things to do around the house keeps growing as the weather warms up and I find I have no time to accomplish anything. On one hand I enjoy taking care of Wesley and being there for the little guy but on the other hand I wish I could accomplish something......anything. Sean is a big help but he is so busy with all of his man work outside (mainly the pool demo) that I feel bad asking him to take Wesley for the evening so I can go rake leaves or start putting up a fence for the horses. I was seriously thinking of going through a local service to find a qualified person to come sit with Wesley while I get some much needed stuff done around here. That was until I talked with Sean about it and he is very much against the idea of having a total stranger come into our house and watch Wesley. I guess it's better to have a wife that goes utterly nuts. I was talking to Doyle this afternoon about all of this and he was telling me that these babies are only small like this for a short amount of time, the horse fence can wait. He's so right. I guess I need to just chill out and don't sweat the small stuff. Easier said than done.

No comments: