Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Garage sale season

Garage sale season is upon us once again. The sight of those lovely little signs directing me to someone else's crap excites me. I'm always on the look out for good deals. Now with a growing baby I'm looking even harder. Last year about this time I was six months pregnant and our city had its yearly city wide garage sale. I filled the back of the car with oodles of baby gear. I found stacks of board books, baby toys, clothes and the find of the century....a brand new Radio Flyer Tricycle for $10. My child was still a fetus in my belly but I already found his first tricycle. The city wide garage sale is this Saturday and I'm poised and ready for action. I'm looking for toys for the older baby...maybe toys he can stand and play with, push toys and more books (you can never have too many books). I'm excited, can you tell? I will be sure to share with you all of my lovely loot.

No comments: