Monday, March 10, 2008

Spring has arrived


I didn't realize how much the weather impacted my mood until this beautiful spring weather appeared last week. Wesley and I have been out walking every day and it's just improved my spirits ten fold. I think I had a serious case of the winter blues. I feel like a bear emerging from its den after an incredibly long winter.

I'd like to say that we go on walks every afternoon for the exercise but it has mainly been to make this child take a nap. He's completely boycotted napping during the day and it's driving me insane. For the past week he's only taken a nap in his stroller or car seat and refuses to nap in his room. I'm really hoping it's just a phase and he'll get back to his regular 1 o'clock nap because I can't get anything done, sculpture orders are just piling up and income would be nice. Oh well, only 4.5 short years until he starts school.

No comments: