Thursday, March 6, 2008

Grandpa's at it again!

I get a call the other day from my father who is very excited about a new toy he's found for Wesley. You must understand that my father is very excited to have a grandson, being a big kid himself he's happy to have an excuse to buy all the really neat little boy toys that are out there right now. You know how some people are adults with an inner child? Well my father is a child with an inner adult. So back to the new toy. He has found a thing called GeoTrax by FisherPrice. It is a train made for little ones 2 years and up. There is plastic track, little bridges, buildings and train engines made for little hands. He went on eBay and bought a whole set somebody was selling. It is set up in their living room and he and my Mother have been buying more sets when they come across them. I have to admit it is really cool. We think by this Christmas when Wesley is 1.5 years old he'll be able to play with it. By then it will have grown to cover every available inch of floor space I suspect. Below are pictures of Wesley and the GeoTrax over at my folks house. He was being all "Godzilla" like and whenever a train came near him he would pick it up and fling it across the room. Click on the pictures to see bigger images. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa, you're going to spoil this child rotten.





No comments: