Saturday, March 1, 2008

Creepy Yet Very Funny

My friend Jessica sent me these pictures a few days ago and I thought I needed to share. Back in June of 2007 I was thrown a baby shower and one of the games is to take a separate picture of the expectant Mom and Dad and make several copies. Here are the pictures taken May of 2007 at seven months pregnant:



You divide the baby shower guests into groups and give them copies of these pictures to cut up. You then take elements from the expectant Mom such as eyes, nose and hair and glue them onto the picture of the expectant Dad and visa versa to get a finished picture of what your offspring might resemble. My friend Jessica took the pictures and went into Photo Shop and did this. All I gotta say is Wesley is screwed if this is what he's going to look like when he grows up!

Are you ready?

Here is creepy #1:.....ah the shemale with a 5 o'clock shadow....




And here is creepy #2. Baaa haaaa haaa....kinda looks like a serial killer doesn't he?

No comments: