Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Randomness through pictures

Not much exciting is happening around here so I thought I'd share some pictures. First picture is why I'm not too worried about this child eating enough. He has the chubbiest little thighs ever. They are about as big around as my upper arms (which haven't returned to their normal size since the pregnancy....but that's a whole nother story). I think he's eating enough.

Next we have Sean shoveling food into Wesley. This child is a bottomless pit. He eats and eats and eats and still wants more. Last night for dinner he had a jar of chicken stew baby food, two frozen cubes of applesauce, a container of pear blueberry, half a jar of harvest veggies and a cube of butternut squash. I think he would have eaten more if we had kept going. I guess this all contributes to the first picture.

Here we have Wesley doing what Wesley does best: destroying. To go to the bathroom I have to take this child into the bathroom with me so he won't wail. The separation anxiety thing is a pain in my rear. SO he sits there while I'm doing my business and removes every magazine from the rack and rips them up.

And last we have Wesley and Cisco just chillin on the living room floor watching Wheel of Fortune. It's a rough life.

No comments: