Friday, March 21, 2008

Daddy's Boy

Last night he started saying "Dada" and hasn't stopped since. All evening it was "dadadadadadada dadadada dadadada". Sean is so proud. I know Wesley doesn't know what it means but it's awfully cute. He's actually sitting next to me in his high chair as I write saying dadadadada. Oh it's so precious. I'll have to get a video.

Here are some pictures of him being a big boy. He's not pulling up yet but I can prop him up next to things like the chair and let go long enough to take the picture before he topples over. It's kind of a fake picture but oh well. :) He's looking all cute in his big boy 12 month clothes.



He'll sit like this with his bucket of toys and bucket of books for almost an hour every day, pulling out books and flipping through them. Then he'll empty the bucket of toys after thoroughly examining every toy.



No comments: