Thursday, March 20, 2008

My shopping buddy

So with the impending nuptials of my sister in May I find myself as a bridesmaid without a dress. I was hoping to find one up in Kansas City last weekend but was unsuccessful. So Wesley and I traveled into the local mall Monday and tried on several more dresses. After being a wonderful baby for the KC shopping spree I assumed he would continue his model behavior for me here in town. I was mistaken. It seems he had only taken his happy baby juice that day. Monday he started screaming the second he was placed in the stroller so I stuck him in the Baby Bjorn (which he's too big for) and toted him around the shops. This is fine for selecting dresses but swiftly becomes a problem when I actually have to try the dresses on. So he sat on the dressing room floor and emptied every item from my purse while I threw dresses on at warp speed. I ended up settling on the second dress I found, mainly just so we could go home. I'll probably end up changing my mind about it and taking it back, but for now I have a dress and Wesley is done shopping...that is until I need to find shoes.

No comments: