Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Could it be any bigger?

I've been saving my pennies for a few months and ordered Wesley his convertible car seat that I had researched to death. It came today. It is HUGE! We went with the top of the line Britax Marathon. It's weight limit is 65 pounds so little guy can be in it for years, maybe until Kindergarten. Plus it came in a limited edition mossy oak camo color. I'm a sucker for camo. Twice a year Britax has a sale on their car seats and mark them down 30%. I waited and waited until Feb 24th to order it, all the while 21 pound Wesley is crammed into his infant seat which has a 22 pound weight limit. I'm such a cheapskate. The picture to the right is his infant seat. Pictured below is the new one, take note of the tooth brush and spoon in his hand.....all is well with the world as long as they are in hand.

No comments: