Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wednesday Weigh In

Alright, I'm on day 6 of the 30-Day Shred and I'm already seeing results. Yea it's crazy to think that a work out video can change your body but I swear it is. I didn't think I was in that bad of shape before starting this thing but apparently I was. The first several days I was winded after the warm up and could hardly breath after only 10 minutes or so. The jumping jacks (yes jumping jacks) would make my lungs burn and I couldn't do but only a couple of push ups (and they were modified). Now after just six days I can keep up with the women on the video without too much problem and feel great at the end of the 20 minute workout, I can even do 15 push-ups (still modified) without dying. Four more days of level one and then I move to level two which is nicknamed "The sexy shoulders level". Yea baby! Not bad for a $8.99 DVD off of Amazon. I've heard of people canceling their gym memberships because this DVD gave them better results. If you are looking for something that is fun, kicks your butt and gets you into smaller jeans look no farther.

2 comments:

Hoofprints said...

I don't know about you, but I can almost smell CarlosOKellys...drool...

Granny Randi said...

You go girl!