Saturday, February 13, 2010

I Love...

Since it's Valentine's Day tomorrow I thought I'd share the things I most love about being a Mom right now.

I love.....when the kids are both in the van and Greta will just stare at Wesley and smile. Wesley, grinning, will tell me that "Sissy is smiling at me again"......that Wesley can scavenge through the pile of music CD's and pluck out Jackson Browne and Jimmy Buffet every time and sit at the laptop and listen to them......every morning over breakfast Wesley looks at me and says "So Mommy, what's the plan?". That's his way of asking what we are doing today. He does this every. single. morning. .....Miss Greta's gummy smiles.....how Wesley will tell Sean about his day while we are eating dinner as a family....playdates.....reading to Wesley before nap and bedtime every day......when I leave my hair down and go into see Wesley first thing in the morning he'll inevitably say "Mommy, you have such big hair today!". *grin*......how much Wesley enjoys talking to his Grandma's on the phone. He'll chat it up with them and then run through the house yelling "I talked to Noni, I talked to NONI!!!" It's priceless........my quiet nursing time with Greta every evening while Sean is putting Wesley to bed.....how Wesley will whisper in the mornings because "Sissy is sleeping"......being a mom to these two incredible little people.


1 comment:

Stacy said...

Oh, so sweet! So many moments to love. I feel the same way. Smile!