Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day of Sun

I stopped at McDonalds yesterday to pick up some quick lunch for Wesley since we were out and about all day. The lady at the drive thru commented on how nice it was to see the sun out. I couldn't agree more. There is just something about seeing the sun out this time of the year. It just lightens your mood. Maybe that's just me, I dunno. As soon as we got home we headed outside. It's so nice to just let Wesley run around and entertain himself (unfortunately it usually involves mud, oh well!). I feel like I'm counting down the days until April. April is my "whew, I made it through another winter and can emerge from the house" month. So come on April!

I've decided the only way to document that my children do indeed have a Mother is to occasionally take pictures of myself with them. I'm the sole picture taker in our house. Here are some from yesterday while outside enjoying the glorious sun.





1 comment:

Stacy said...

These are wonderful! I'm with you - I have a handful of goofy pix with me and the baby where I'm holding the camera out with my arm. Wish someone would take more of me with the baby. Nice that you have your mom there.