Friday, May 1, 2009

It's time to pig out....

Happy May Day everyone! I have the privilege of turning 30 years old today. Boy did this sure sneak up on me! I swear one day I'm in college minding my own business and then I turn around I've got a mortgage, an awesome husband of almost 8 years, 1.5 kids and a mini van. Not that I'm complaining about any of this, I wouldn't change a thing. It's just fascinating to watch time march on.

Tonight we are going to drop Wesley off at Noni and Papa's house (we are trying to get Wesley to call my Dad "Papa John" because how funny would that be?) while we go out and have our annual pig out fest on snow crab. I have been looking forward to this for several months when I started thinking about whether snow crab is actually ok for me to eat. Yeah you're probably rolling your eyes at this one, but pregnant women are supposed to really watch their mercury intake and some seafood contains high levels. Snow crab is in the moderate risk category, meaning don't eat more than 6 oz every week. So I figure a pound of it once in this pregnancy isn't going to harm anyone. I've given up every other harmful thing, I refuse to give up my birthday crab feast. I'm drooling thinking about it.

Wesley has been hamming it up for the camera the past couple of days so I thought I'd share. All I gotta say is boys will be boys.

Example one: Boys love to be anywhere they aren't supposed to be.


Example two: If it has wheels and says Tonka on the side of it, it totally rocks man.


Example three: Don't come between a boy and his pudding.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Cute videos! Happy Birthday, Mandy. Hope you enjoy your snow crab and have a wonderful day.

Hugs!
Stacy