Wednesday, May 6, 2009

No way No how

We've officially entered into the "NO!" phase. Looking back, I should have enjoyed the "Yes" phase a whole lot more than I did. Wesley used to say yes to everything. Do you want to get dressed? Do you want to go for a ride in Mommy's car? Do you want to eat lunch? Yes! Now whenever we ask him anything he gets this little furrow between his brows and says "No?" It always sounds like a question. Oh the frustration. Do you want to read this book? Will you please finish your dinner? No?
I'm thinking this lovely phase is going to last into his teens.

The rain has let up for today only so I'm going out to plant oodles of flowers and veggies. It has rained nearly every day for almost two weeks. This is wonderful for everything except the ability to mow the yard. Sean is going to have to bale it soon if it doesn't let up. I'll leave you with a cute little video of Sean doing his nightly chase game with Wesley. It's the simple things.


No comments: