Sunday, March 1, 2009

Just call me the purple monster with red hair

Wow, it's March....when did that happen? I'm excited that February is gone, it's such a dreary month. I have exactly two months till I turn the big 3-0. That's sure creeping up as well. I thought I would share something that Wesley started doing, that literally, cracks me up. He has a series of Sesame Street books, all starting and focusing on a different letter of the alphabet. He loves the letter "L" for some strange reason and will carry that particular book around with him for large periods of the day. He likes this book because it has Ernie, I believe to be his favorite character, in the book. He often opens it up to this page:



He loves to point to Ernie and Bert and will yell their names. And then he likes to focus in on the purple girl monster with red hair.



He points to her and calls her "Mommy". Every. single. time. He's done this ever since I can remember. Good to know I'm a purple monster with red hair eh? Cracks us up.

No comments: