Friday, February 27, 2009

More skeletons in the closet

I have to admit something. It is slightly embarrassing. I am hooked on this season of The Bachelor. I haven't watched this show in many many years and was shocked to see that they are on season 13. I somehow got watching it from the very beginning and now am anxiously awaiting the last show this Monday where Jason picks between Melissa and Molly. I feel vested in this show, I actually get nervous for the girls. It is truly sad and I am somewhat ashamed to admit it. There is some controversy happening over this last show coming up this Monday. I guess the rumors are that Jason picked Melissa and was engaged to her, dated her a couple of months then dumped her. The producers of the show then decided they would film another airing of the final rose ceremony where he will pick Molly. I don't know how they are going to pack this all into this two hour show but we shall see. All I gotta say for poor Molly is...ewww sloppy seconds.
If you don't watch the show you are probably totally lost but if you do watch it you are likely as pumped as I am to witness this final show. Should be entertaining at least.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

You crack me up. I do remember one early season (was it this show or the one where the GIRL chooses the guy?) with a girl named Trista and she picked hunky fireman Ryan and they actually lived happily ever after. I guess it's possible!

Hey, we saw "Twilight" last night - I sure hope the book was better!!