Saturday, March 14, 2009

Wesley and Alex

I do believe my friend Jessica's little boy Alex is going to be good friends with Wesley for many years to come. They really are a hoot to watch together. It's like whatever one doesn't think of the other will. As they get older and wiser I think they might be quite the handful.

This evening Alex came over and since it was pretty late, we decided to let the boys take a bath together. And of course I needed to photograph it for future torment and embarrassment. So here they are, two silly toddlers in a tub:



I also felt you needed to hear what it is like to be around these two wild and crazy boys. So two weeks ago when we were on our way to the zoo, I shot a small video of them testing out their voices in the van. I don't think my ear drums will ever be the same. The funny thing here is that Wesley is always the instigator with the high pitch screaming matches. Enjoy.


No comments: