Friday, March 27, 2009

Random Stuff

    Just some random things to say today.

  • As you can see I've done some remodeling to the blog. It was time. I did most of this yesterday during nap time and when Hubby got home I excitedly told him what I did. He walked over, looked at it and kind of shrugged and said it looked fine. This means he didn't like it. He later said he liked the green background, he's a simple man. So today I went in search of better backgrounds and settled on this one. Trying to keep it simple. I'm still not thrilled but I'm still looking around.

  • I also added a swimming spawn to the right column of the blog. I'm sure everyone is just dying to peek inside my uterus so here ya go! Enjoy!

  • We are currently getting pummeled with a winter storm, which is quite strange for it almost being April. Ever since 11 this morning I've heard the wonderful tinkling sound of sleet against the windows. We are supposed to get up to 8 inches of snow by tomorrow evening. Cool.

  • I woke up Tuesday and walked into the kitchen and just about passed out from the lovely smell of dead mouse. Apparently a little furry demon crawled into our wall and decided to drop dead. Since I don't believe in knocking holes in my walls to find dead little stinky creatures we are just going to deal until his rotting carcass neutralizes. The smell is already disappearing a little at a time so it shouldn't be long now. Nasty little cretins.

  • I'm excited to say my friend Jessica finally started reading Twilight and she's totally hooked. Ha ha he ha he (evil laughter). Another one bites the dust.

No comments: