Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Pictures for Granny


I took some pictures today for Granny Randi, and even threw in a cute video. Wesley and I are feeling a little cabin fever lately. Maybe it should be called spring fever. We are so ready for Spring. I've been trying to think of fun things to do this spring and summer. Things to fill up our calendar, and keep this little kid busy. Things like going to the zoo (a yearly favorite), a visit to the train museum downtown where he can climb all over a caboose, a weekend trip to the aquarium in Oklahoma City (I might enjoy that more than Wesley), and maybe a trip to the new water park although I'm not sure Wesley is "there" yet....we'll see. I hope to add more fun things as I can think of them. There really has been little to blog about lately so I will leave you with dinner photo's.

What is this you are trying to feed me for dinner?




I still can't tell, you tell me what it is




Here is a video where I've been trying to get Wesley to yell "HI DADDY" when Hubby walks in the door after work.

No comments: