Thursday, February 12, 2009

More random nothingness


I'm so excited. Today I went and purchased a Ped Egg. I don't know if you know what one of these things is, but it's a glorified cheese grater that you use on your feet. You scrape the thick, disgusting, hard skin off your heels with it. It's totally awesome and I now have smooth soft heels that don't catch the sheets at night. Probably the most disturbing thing about this product is cleaning it afterwards. You pop the grater part off the base and dump, what looks like, parmesan cheese into the trash. And it's not just a little parmesan cheese, it's like 3 tablespoons. Yum. Think about that the next time you sprinkle your spaghetti with cheese.

On another topic, I just got back inside from doing something I really dislike. We are attempting to try and sell my vehicle and someone wanted to come look at it this afternoon. This isn't a problem as long as Hubby is around to speak "car" to this guy that wanted to see it. Well, of course Hubby is at work so I had to go try and speak "car". Maybe it's just me, but I think guys want to buy cars from guys, not gals. They want to stand around looking at the car, grunting and talking man talk about the engine and so forth. Well anyways, I did my best but it looks like this guy might just be a tire kicker. Bummer.

Wesley just woke up so I will end this rambling post.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Interesting post on the Ped Egg. I have somewhat smooth heels - but if you come across a Fat Egg that shaves 3 tablespoons off your butt, I hope you'll share that with your loyal readers as well!

The Menagerie Momma said...

LOL, I'll keep my eyes peeled! How are you feeling these days? Got ideas for a nursery yet?